ZincArmor 3" Zinc Strip 50 ft Prevent Algae, Moss, Fungus & Mildew
- In Stock Ships within 24 hours
- 3.75 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 or above||and get 9% off|
ZincArmor - 3" Wide Zinc Strip, 1-Roll of 50 feet, Industry Standard Thickness
Prevent Algae, Moss, Lichen, Fungus & Mildew
ZincArmor is specifically designed to inhibit the growth and formation of moss, algae, mildew and fungus on roofs, concrete, asphalt and other surfaces where build up and growth can occur. Very easy to install and
lasting 20 years or more, ZincArmor is completely safe on wood, flat tile, metal and composite shingled roofs and is much easier and safer than traditional roof cleaning and chemical moss control applications. This cost effective product is ideal for the professional or do-it-yourselfer roofer compared to roof repair or replacement. Nails not included.
ZincArmor protects 10' of roofing for every exposed inch.
- Environmentally safe. It won't harm humans, plants, fish or animals.
- Cost effective as compared to a new roof or costly repairs.
- Easy to install.
- The insurance policy to great looking, long lasting roof.
- 99+% pure zinc.
- Work on composite, flat tile, metal shingle, and cedar shake roofs.
- Last longer then traditional moss, fungus, mildew, and algae killing methods.
- Be user friendly to install.
- Last longer than 20 years.
- Dull from its shiny finish as to blend in and not be noticeable.
- Work on more then just your roof. Other uses include concrete, asphalt and more.
To Install ZincArmor
- Clean and remove any existing moss, algae, mildew, and fungus.
- Apply to length of roof ridge and where downstream flow of water is obstructed (dormers, chimneys, roof vents, etc.).
- Use galvanized roofing nails with neoprene washers in 2ft intervals. Length can be cut with scissors or tin snips. If you do not want to nail the zinc to your roof, you can also use our Sikaflex Adhesive.
- Edges may be sharp, wear gloves when handling.
- Wash hands before eating when handling zinc strip.
- Working on roofs may be dangerous.
Price Per Pound: